The YOUPPIE award was initiated in 2019 and we’re happy to announce that the application is now open for 2020!!
The award is a honorific appointment for one female and one male, young clinical or basic, scientist with a brilliant career in the field of pancreatology.
The YOUPPIE award represents a recognition for important research achievements and expansion of scientific knowledge. It it also meant to provide a basis for young pancreatologists to further progress in their research career.
To be awarded implies:
- Invitation to give a talk at the EPC annual meeting
- Free registration for the EPC meeting (which this year will be free to everybody!)
- Possibility of faculty tasks at EPC meetings
- Automatic nomination for the next UEG Rising Star award on behalf of the EPC
- Continuous cooperation with YOUPPIE and the EPC for appropriate initiatives
Please find enclosed the guideline rules and the YOUPPIE award application form, and don’t miss the interview with last years awardee dr Giuseppe Malleo on the YOUPPIE Instagram story!
Due to the late announcement of the combined virtual EPC/IAP meeting the application period will be slightly shortened; application is open from now until May 15th.